‘‘Why are my teeth yellow when I brush them every day’’: Solving the dilemma.
Are you wondering why my teeth are yellow when I brush them every day? Are you shy about smiling in front of your friends because your teeth are discolored? You don't have to do so anymore. The solution is simple and this blog will help you with every one of your concerns from why the teeth become yellow to teeth-whitening treatments. At Smile Again Dental, we provide the best dental care. Come and witness the incredible outcomes for yourself.
Let us understand what discolored teeth are and why the teeth become yellow:
Tooth discoloration tends to happen gradually, so you might not notice it at first. But one day, you look in the mirror and see that your teeth are getting darker and yellow. Though not as prevalent as other dental issues, yellow teeth could lower your pride and drive to smile every day.
Thankfully, changing what you eat and drink while improving your oral care schedule will help you brighten the color of your teeth. To know the causes of tooth discoloration, We have to first look into the structure of our teeth. They are made up of three separate parts.
The most challenging substance in the human body is enamel, which forms the outermost layer; dentin is in the middle, and pulp is in the dense layer. Very few people realize that the color of a tooth comes from the dentin, the innermost part of the tooth. Dentin tends to be pale yellow for most people, however colors of red or caramel are also common. The enamel layer is rather translucent, yet it has the power to affect the physical appearance of our teeth.
Reasons and Remedies for Tooth Discoloration in Kids and Adults.
The main and most prevalent causes of yellow teeth even after brushing are:
- A diet high in color-providing substances that retain color after ingestion. What you eat and drink has a big impact on your dental health. That's the reason why you should avoid foods that will stain your teeth yellow such as coffee, alcoholic beverages, and tomatoes.
- Even skipping one day of flossing and brushing your teeth could result in an unfavorable effect on your dental health. If you're not cleaning your teeth before bed, this could be the reason why they're fading quicker.
- Another reason could be the consumption of tobacco and smoking products, nicotine and tobacco can be a reason why the teeth become yellow.
- Medications. When given to children whose teeth are still growing, stains the teeth because of the chemical elements present.
- The outer layer of your teeth is going to wear away by Age and over time. Stains develop on your teeth as a result of other outside factors.
Remedies for a brighter smile
- Brushing your teeth twice a day, makes your daily hygiene better.
- Rub lemon, orange, or banana peels will not make your teeth yellow after brushing.
- Regular dental appointments prevent tooth stains.
- Teeth whitening treatment always works and is safer.
- If you’re a smoker, you can consider quitting smoking.
- Use charcoal nature-friendly homemade paste to check yellow teeth before and after.
- Consumption of a good and nutritious diet.
Smile Again Dental: A Right Choice For Teeth Whitening Treatment.
Every day gets better with a smile and confidence. Through our services, we spread contagious smiles. As part of the healthcare and services sector, we appreciate the significance of quality assurance and vigilance.
Teeth whitening treatment is the procedure of removing stains from the tooth surface and returning the teeth to their original color. It is a one-time whitening process. It is one of the most popular and commonly used procedures.
The ideal teeth whitening treatment for you will first rely on the sort of discoloration you have – intrinsic or extrinsic, on the surface or in the enamel. It's also a good idea to start with a dental expert review so they can tell you whether your teeth are healthy enough for teeth whitening. For further information, speak with our dental care professionals.
Smile Again is well-known in Dadar East for its expertise in smile design and Teeth whitening, and with our team of pros on standby, your smile is in good hands. In Mumbai, Smile Again Dental offers the best treatment at a reasonable cost. We have the most up-to-date equipment and technology to give you the finest experience and service possible. Further details about the services offered are found on the website's home page.