Things You Need To Know About the Invisalign Treatment
Our smiles are one of the most important features of our faces. Having a healthy smile is a must-have for making a good first impression wherever you go. But most people lack the confidence to smile and are not happy with the way it looks. A lot of people avoid getting their smiles fixed because of common concern, that is, Braces. People do not wish to get braces because of many reasons such as the way they look, the discomfort and the time and costs involved with it. But what if we say that there is a much easier way to get the smile of your dreams without the need of getting braces? Yes, you read that right. With Invisalign, you can achieve a seamlessly perfect smile so and you are able to flash your beautiful smile with grace and confidence. At Smile Again Dental Clinic, we provide the best Invisalign treatment in Mumbai so that you can get the perfect smile in no time.
But first, let us know some common things that you need to know before you get Invisalign:
- What is Invisalign Invisalign is a modern alternative to braces for straightening your teeth. A set of practically invisible aligners is specially made from clear, smooth, and durable plastic and fits into position over your teeth. They're transparent braces that cover your teeth and gradually move them into the right position. They are less visible than typical metal braces since they are clear and can be taken on and off. It's an orthodontic procedure that's a terrific alternative to metal braces, which are prone to causing pain and discomfort.
- How does the process work A general examination by your dentist will give a better picture as to whether Invisalign is the correct treatment for you. If Invisalign is correct for you, an exam, as well as x-rays and a 3D model of your teeth, will be used to create a custom treatment plan. The x-rays, 3D models, and photos of your teeth are transmitted to the Invisalign laboratory, which creates your personalised aligners. You can also examine how Invisalign will gradually correct your orthodontic concerns using the 3D representation of your teeth
- How Long is the Invisalign Treatment An average Invisalign treatment can last for up to one year but the time duration can also depend on the basis of the needs of different patients. Each set of teeth is unique so after proper examination of your teeth, you can get an estimated time that will be required for your treatment.
- Is it Suitable for Everyone? If your adult teeth are fully developed, Invisalign is an option for you regardless of your age. Invisalign can help you straighten your teeth without the inconvenience of traditional braces, whatever the obstacle. Invisalign procedure is appropriate for people of all ages, so no matter how old you are, you can receive Invisalign, but only after a thorough examination and x-rays of your teeth to determine whether Invisalign is the best orthodontic treatment for you.
- Does it hurt like a Braces Treatment? Braces are frequently connected with pain and discomfort. The good news is that Invisalign employs an entirely different method that provides a far more comfortable experience - most individuals claim they only feel a little pressure for the first day or so after receiving their new aligners. You'll get used to it soon, and some people aren't bothered at all.
- What is the cost of the treatment? The cost can depend on the severity of the case at hand and would differ from person to person. After a thorough examination from your dentist, you will be given a treatment plan and the estimated costs that it would take for your treatment.
Advantages of an Invisalign Treatment:
As it is commonly said that Invisalign treatments are being considered an option over the braces, here are a few advantages that Invisalign Treatment has over the traditional braces:
- Invisible look: It is an invisible treatment as opposed to traditional braces that have metal wires so most people will not be able to notice that you are wearing them thus giving your the confidence to smile fully.
- Invisalign is Comfortable: While Invisalign may cause some discomfort at first, most patients find it to be far more comfortable to wear than traditional braces, which can create abrasions and make eating more difficult.
- Removable Treatment: The ability to remove Invisalign for meals and dental maintenance is another major reason why patients prefer it to traditional braces. It also helps to improve your dental hygiene as cleaning is made easy with the removal of the Invisalign Braces.
- Saves time: Invisalign requires fewer appointment visits than braces, which require more regular visits to change the archwire and make adjustments. Treatment times are frequently reduced and hence you save time as there are fewer visits to your dentist.
Smile Again provides the best Invisalign Treatment in Mumbai
Smile Again Dental Clinic regarded as the best dentist in Dadar East is the perfect place for you to get the smile of your dreams. We are able to provide the best Invisalign treatment in Mumbai with the help of our skilled dentists and trained staff that work diligently to provide our patients with the best service. With the employment of hi-tech equipment and cutting edge technology, we at Smile Again ensure effective and efficient treatment at affordable rates for everyone. Book your appointment now for the best Invisalign treatment in Mumbai and we assure you that your smile will be in the best hands.